This is quite confusing, because if I'm shy of adults, does that mean I have to be shy of myself?
Here I have made a list of things that adults do, that I am never going to do:
1. I will never yell at kids when they're doing fun things, like pushing each other in the wheelchairs they have at funeral homes.
2. I will never say "Why are you so quiet?" to kids who don't want to talk to scary adults.
3. I will always hand out Halloween candy to teenagers and encourage them to go trick or treating.
4. I will never make a big argle-bargle about having bare feet, or not wearing a coat when it's snowing if someone doesn't want to.
5. I will never call little kids names like Honey and treat them like they're different creatures.
6. I will never believe that school is actually fun or important.
For all that, I'm really happy it's going to be my birthday, because it hasn't been my birthday for a really long time!!